Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Best Christmas presents for foodie friends #5

I'm a huge pizza fan but rarely make it at home.  Perhaps I would if I had my own pizza stone though, this is definitely on my Christmas list!

The idea is that you place your pizza on the stone in the oven.  The stone heats up, giving you a super crispy base.  My local pizza delivery outlet might just find themselves out of business.  Sorry guys!

You can find them in most kitchen shops and there are loads online, for example this one on Amazon




Best Christmas presents for foodie friends:

#1 For Japanese food lovers:

#2  For those who like an unusual tipple:

#3  For those who like the finer things in life:
White Alba truffle

#4 For the chilli-heads:
Chilli presents



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much for stopping by. Always love to hear your comments. c