Friday, December 16, 2011

Best Christmas presents for foodie friends #7 - cookery courses

One of the best things I've done this year is Japanese cookery lessons at Hashi Cooking.  I think a cookery course is an ideal present for any foodie friends or family.

The added bonus is that they can try out their new skills on you!

Here's my top three suggestions:

Billingsgate Seafood School
They offer a variety of different one and half day courses, some of which include a guided tour of the World famous fish market.

The Ginger Pig Butchery classes
Not one I'd be keen to do (due to my non-meat eating ways!) but I've heard good things about these classes.  Maybe one for the man in your life?

Hashi Cooking
I think the one day sushi/sashimi making class would make a great present.




Best Christmas presents for foodie friends:

#1 For Japanese food lovers:

#2  For those who like an unusual tipple:

#3  For those who like the finer things in life:

#4 For the chilli-heads:
#5 For pizza addicts

#6 For cheese chompers
Slate cheese board

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks very much for stopping by. Always love to hear your comments. c